Cruise Competitive Benchmarking
In these benchmark industry reports, Key Lime Interactive (KLI) uses a multi-faceted research approach combining: quantitative, qualitative, and behavioral data to provide meaningful consumer insights for a variety of industries.
Cruise Competitive Index Overview
In these benchmark industry reports, KLI combines quantitative, qualitative, and behavioral data from hundreds of participants who complete a series of common tasks on each cruise line website. Statistical analysis of this data is employed to rank sites and uncover the top drivers of loyalty and site satisfaction.
Here are the seven Contemporary & Premium Cruise Line websites and mobile sites KLI took a closer look at:
- Celebrity Cruises
- Disney Cruise Line
- Holland America
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Princess Cruises
- Royal Caribbean International
- Virgin Voyages
In our 2020 Competitive Benchmark Report on the Cruise industry, we performed a survey of 2,800 people on Mobile and Desktop.
Read the Overview: Cruise Competitive Index Overview PDF
Mobile UX Competitive Intelligence
Senior leadership and online marketers alike can make at-a-glance decisions about key areas of the user experience to satisfy their existing and prospective customers. What does your customer want and how can you better serve them?
Our competitive analysis can help address some key strategic marketing questions like:
- How do you rank compared to your top competitors?
- What are the user’s top pain points using your website?
- What are the best practices for cruise research and booking online?
- How do you measure up in key segments (such as first-time cruisers)?
Cruise Competitive Analysis Details
The benchmark will examine sites’ top problem areas from the previous year and any site redesigns/changes made subsequently, to answer the question: Have the sites made changes that have improved or worsened the user experience?
This Cruise UX Analysis will include:
- Statistical analysis of quantitative data
- Multiple regression analysis to yield top predictors of desired outcomes (Loyalty and Site Satisfaction)
- Behavioral data
- First click analysis
- Average time on task
- Uncovers problems with the sites’ navigation, nomenclature, layout, clarity or prominence of key features/ functionality/ content
- Direct user feedback
- Insights from consumers in their own words about what they like, dislike, want, need, and their expectations and frustration
- In-depth analysis of report buyers’ website
- What does the site do well relative to the competition?
- Where are the gaps between the site and its competitors?
- Specifically, what is responsible for the gaps? And what specific issues with the online experience drive negative user perceptions of the site?
- Success Factors and Best-in-class examples
- Best-in-class sites highlighted to illustrate why more users say it’s easy to use makes the best first impression, has the most appealing activities and excursions, why more users are likely to return/recommend/ book on the site or with cruise company in future
- Longitudinal tracking and analysis
Additional information about KLI’s methodology is detailed in our detailed report. Request Detailed Report.
View More Mobile UX Reports:
Home & Renters Insurance
This report goes far beyond a basic heuristic evaluation or expert review, KLI’s methodology is unique because it incorporates consumer preferences.
These insights summarize new, successful, and well-received features across the finance industry.
The evaluation includes a general discussion about what these companies are doing for their existing and prospective customers via mobile-optimized websites and apps (iOS and Android). Data is captured from actual customers of each issuer and includes screenshots of features from behind-the-login screens of each provider.
Mobile Banking Insights
In this detailed report, KLI profiles the competitive mobile landscape of eight (8) of the top US retail banks, and ultimately reveals which bank offers its users the best mobile solutions.
Request a Competitive Insights Subscription
Best-in-class Mobile CX Comparisons
Gain insights into typical behaviors and context for the use of your product with year-over-year brand performance ratings across mobile web + mobile app across iOS and Android.
Get full access to a library of screenshots of your competitor’s latest mobile designs indexed by feature, brand, and release date.
Dynamic Change Tracking Tables
See when top brands in your industry update, remove or add new mobile features.
Features Ranked By Consumers
View results from over 500 active consumers on the mobile features they value most in your industry.
Chart your Course for a Better Customer Experience Today
Meet with a KLI Team Member
"These rankings acknowledge our continued focus on providing both current and prospective State Farm customers with the same great experience, regardless of how they come to us"
"Our C-suite asked us to find an A-Team… Having worked with Key Lime at a previous employer, I knew that there was no better team than them for actionable insights and strategic design recommendations.”
“…This methodology provides the details we need in order to focus our development plans in the coming year....”
Key Lime Interactive
8350 NW 52nd Ter. | STE 301
Doral, FL 33166
155 Water St. | UNIT 3/12
Brooklyn, NY 11201