Learn About Best Practices for UX Competitive Benchmarking
Are you interested in performing Competitive Benchmarking research for yourself or a client, but don’t know where to start?
Please join Key Lime Interactive‘s Director of Quantitative Research, Dana Bishop, and User Experience Researcher, Phil McGuinness who have been collaborating on Competitive Benchmarking studies for the past 5 years. In this webinar, they will reveal some of the best practices they have developed over the years.
Topics will range from the importance of taking the proper time for building a strong foundation for your benchmarking study, the key questions you should be asking yourself before starting, as well as participant recruiting, pre-analysis planning, and collecting and analyzing data.
Questions that we’ll answer within this webinar:
- Why benchmark yourself? Why include your competitors when benchmarking?
- How to set clear goals and objectives for your benchmarking study?
- How do I get the right participants? How many do I need?
- More about population, sample size, and statistical significance
- Which tools are best for collecting benchmarking data?
- What are the Best Practices for analyzing competitive data?