Research to keep you ahead of the curve
We understand that staying ahead of your completion is crucial. For this reason, syndicated reports in various industries, a UX competitive analysis along with industry trends and innovation reports are available and can be customized for your needs.
UX Competitive Analysis
- Our competitive index reports are syndicated offerings that are published bi-annually for each industry.
- The reports combine heuristic analysis with consumer survey data to create a snapshot of the current mobile site and where each company can improve.
- Full verification of each companies’ capabilities and features, consumer survey, and feature prioritization card sort (n=500).
Competitive Benchmark Studies
- Statistically reliable, detailed, and insightful research published annually from hundreds of users providing specific behaviors, thoughts and opinions about their experience online.
Trends & Competitive Insights
- Highlight some of the most interesting growing trends and latest innovations, as well as findings from our consumer surveys regarding customers’ desire for these types of capabilities.
- Includes several relevant examples of different companies’ application of a particular feature, service, or technology.
Choose a report from several industries or customize your own
Choose a UX Competitive Analysis for Your Industry:
- Credit Card
- Auto Insurance
- Home & Renter’s Insurance
- Last-Minute Hotel Booking
We also specialize in custom reports based on your specific industry needs.
USAA is continually raising the bar for this industry, and in mobile account access and management solutions in general. In each of the last reports we’ve seen them take the lead, consistently mirroring consumer’s self- reported desires with their provided features and capabilities. Click here for full article!
Competitive Benchmark Reports
- Cruise – Published Annually in early September.
- We also specialize in custom reports based on your specific industry needs.
What to expect from these reports
What will I learn?
- Current mobile apps and mobile capabilities available on each mobile apps and mobile sites.
- How users can complete tasks on the mobile device (e.g., pay a bill, look at account history, etc).
- Key success factors, best-in-class features, areas for improvement, and why some companies are lagging behind.
What will I get?
- Unbiased third party research.
- Incorporates consumer preferences of features and capabilities that they consider critical for a successful experience.
- A complete listing of overall rankings.
- A complete list of best-in-class features.
- A detailed scoring breakdown of all capabilities and features reviewed.
- Screenshots from behind the login screens of all competitors sites & apps.
- Latest industry trends and innovation.
Testimonials from the leaders who leverage our reports
“…Not only are we prioritizing what users claim they need, but we get a first-hand view of what users are doing on the site. In our experience, what our guests say, and how they actually behave online doesn’t always align. This methodology provides the details we need to in order to focus our development plans in the coming year,”
-Rob Casas, Vice President of eCommerce at Norwegian Cruise Line.
“State Farm is the leader in mobile insurance capabilities and we’re working hard to maintain that position. This ranking acknowledges our focused effort to design the best user experience for our customers.”
-Patty Gaumond, vice-president of Enterprise Internet Solutions at State Farm.