Most organizations that already have a mature UX research and design practice still struggle to plan their long-term user research strategies
Years of user research expertise and diverse industry knowledge enable us to quickly deliver details about what drives your customer’s decision throughout each phase of their engagement journey. Once the strategy is set, UX designers will use identified requirements to develop and iterate designs using paper and pencil sketches, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Behavioral personas focus on providing insight to typical behaviors and context for the use of your product. When KLI creates behavioral personals the results include experience goals and end goals.
- Key Lime Interactive’s most senior researchers will partner with your leadership and stakeholders to help create a refined user research plan for the many initiatives and business goals that your organization is currently struggling with.
- Workflow Discovery
- User Requirements Definition
If you are a CMO, VP or Director of User Research and want assistance or a second opinion on your organization’s UX strategy, we would be happy to be your trusted partner.
For more information on getting started with your strategic workshop, click the link below.
Design and Prototyping
- Agile UX Design – Our design philosophy is rooted in the fact that “we are not our users”. Design is driven by continuous insights gained through observation and testing with the intended end-users. In order to build an experience that best meets the user’s’ needs understanding their end-to-end customer experience journey is pivotal as it sets what they need, are thinking, feeling, and doing while using a system.
- Participatory Design – The primary goal of PD is to help provide greater consideration and understanding of the needs and wants of system users. Participatory Design can be used to carefully integrate the needs, perspectives, and contexts of stakeholders, therefore, increasing the likelihood of diffusion, adoption, and impact of the resulting user-centered system.
- Rapid Interactive Prototyping – Looking for a cutting-edge, quick and easy way to get your designs from concept to interactive prototype? Working in an agile design environment and need insight into the usability of your concept prior to wireframing.
Learn More About Our Competitive Benchmarking Reports
We offer syndicated reports in various industries as well as competitive benchmarks and industry trends and innovation reports that can be customized for your needs. Click here for a full list of all our reports!